MLG Betty sound pack version 2



Finally, here's an update for the MLG Betty sound mod. My original intent was to fix the "weapon jammerino" spam but I felt like adding more stuff and refining it a bit. Sorry for the delay, but it seems like MWO doesn't like the good old Windows .zip files anymore (which made betty lines in game come with a delay) so I had to trouble shoot a bit.

New Stuff

  • Command wheel is now fully voiced by the MLG dude!
  • Removed "weapon jammerino" line, but I got ninja'd by PGI in the meanwhile.
  • Some awesome new lines were added and some annoying lines were removed. More of MLG dude speaking and less of annoying sound effects.
Share on Google Plus

About Rak

I'm an engineer who likes to write extremely long articles about games that border simulation and mainstream.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment