That's life


Some of you are probably wondering why I went into radio silence, just as the community was being taken over by the Steam release hype. Indeed, I haven't been able to keep myself up-to-date with MWO things, let alone produce content over the last two weeks.

The reason for this is that I had to travel back to my home country on short notice due to new developments concerning my father's health. He's been battling cancer for the past two years, but a man can only take chemo treatment after chemo treatment for so long and continue functioning normally. I won't bum you out with further details, I'm just letting you know that this is what I'm dealing with right now. It sucks, but that's what I have to go through. I'll be with him as long as he keeps fighting.

Though between running errands and waiting at the hospital, I get to do some creative things to let off some steam. You'll probably see a 'Mech artwork here and a story there, but content concerning gameplay is going to be very scarce.

From what I've read today, the Steam release has been a success so far with currently about 3000+ concurrent players on Steam. I hope you guys are treating the new players well and hopefully the renewed public interest and better revenues will keep PGI supporting the game for many years.
Share on Google Plus

About Rak

I'm an engineer who likes to write extremely long articles about games that border simulation and mainstream.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment