Internet woes

You might have noticed that things have been a bit quiet lately here.  The reason for that is nothing but corporate bureaucracy. My roommate and I decided to switch our ISP which was arranged 2 months prior to the switch with both companies. Unfortunately the new ISP somehow keeps failing to flip up our internet switch and we're now stuck in internet limbo while they get their stuff together.

It´'ll probably be sorted out this week. The life with minimal internet has been interesting to say the least. It's like mind detox; you're suddenly freed from whatever distractions (or obsessions) you managed to find over the years and everything is simpler. Maybe I'll write more about it later. I'm also thinking about how to go forward with Rak's Armory in the meanwhile.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I'm not dead yet. I hope you're all having a good time and enjoy the Mauler release today!
Share on Google Plus

About Rak

I'm an engineer who likes to write extremely long articles about games that border simulation and mainstream.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment