Rak's Shorts — Scout Lance

As explained in the last post, I'm now able to record my MWO matches with minimal performance impact.Yesterday I spent most of the evening recording my matches to see if I could record something interesting.

I went through the footage today and there was indeed many interesting matches and funny parts. With so much content at hand, I decided to start uploading these funny but short tidbits from the matches along with the full-length matches I've been uploading occasionally. If I have many funny parts I may even do small compilations.

The video below happened yesterday on the Bog. We were pushing together with Soul when we finally caught the rear of the enemy. I see Soul getting beat up badly so step up to the front to take the aggro and then the hell broke loose . . .

*clicking intensifies*
 
Share on Google Plus

About Rak

I'm an engineer who likes to write extremely long articles about games that border simulation and mainstream.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment