More content incoming

I handed in my thesis last week, which left me in a weird mood after an intensive crunching period. It took me a while to realize it was over and new troubling thoughts of "What the **** do I do now?" took over. I also thought I was going to begin creating content here right away, but it didn't happen. I was simply too burned out mentally to write anything coherent. I'm even struggling now.

Anyways, this week I'm feeling better and I think it's about time I started posting new articles here on my blog. I participated in the tourney in the Orion bracket and I'll post an article about my experiences very soon.
Share on Google Plus

About Rak

I'm an engineer who likes to write extremely long articles about games that border simulation and mainstream.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment