The Kit Fox is here, and a surprise Summoner

The Kit Fox is finally available for C-Bills! I was eagerly waiting for this cute little 'Mech, despite overwhelmingly negative comments about Clan lights in the past two months. I logged in just minutes after 7PM(when the patching occurs in CET) and immediately jumped into the store. I was about to change to battlemechs tab when I realized the Summoner had a C-Bill price as well. Something was wrong, they were supposed to be available for MC's only.

"Hmm what would happen if I tried to buy it?" followed by me departing with 14M C-Bills and I suddenly had a SMN-PRIME. Unfortunately I could only buy one, as I could not afford all three and buying a second would prevent me from getting three Kitty Foxes. I think it'll be my testbed for the Summoner and it should give me a pretty good idea about the characteristics of the chassis. Kudos to PGI for not making a big fuss about their mistake and letting us keep our Summoners.

I spent the rest of the evening with my KFX-PRIME, trying to get used to its speed and hitboxes. At first, it seemed like complete garbage but as I iterated on my builds and got more experience it really grew on me. I'll make a post about my impressions later today.
Share on Google Plus

About Rak

I'm an engineer who likes to write extremely long articles about games that border simulation and mainstream.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment