Supercharged BNC-3E - Streamroll in Tourmaline

I was trying out random BNC builds for an upcoming article and I stumbled upon this very fun BNC-3E build. Thanks to some good positioning and silly opponents, I could do some decent damage and showcase the ridiculous mobility of this build.

I also wanted to try out a new video format. Instead of just uploading the whole match and calling it a day, I tried to commentate a bit about what was happening during the gameplay. Now, it's not perfect and I make a few grammar mistakes and such(mostly because I commentated realtime without a script), but I think the commentary makes the video much more enjoyable. Let me know if you'd like more videos like this.

Share on Google Plus

About Rak

I'm an engineer who likes to write extremely long articles about games that border simulation and mainstream.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment