Tahribator's Clan Mech Quest

Alright, I thought I was ok with not buying a Clan mech or pack. Though the more I think about it, the more I do the math about my finances and the more I see that it's not possible. I really want to get to know the Clan mechs and write detailed articles about them as soon as possible, just like the one I did with the Banshee. I think having these reviews and guides available soon after launch would be much more helpful and enjoyable.

So, I'm turning to you guys in a quest for Clan mechs. You obviously don't have to pay anything and if I spectacularly fail(which is probably what is going to happen), I will keep posting about things that interest me in MWO regularly as usual. Though, if we reach an amount that is enough for a Clan mech or pack, I will buy those and I will feed you guys quality content about the Clans throughout the Summer. I am going to keep the donation link open for a week and see how it goes. You can find the little donation box on the right side of the blog.

I'm really not comfortable with asking money from people, and I wouldn't if I had the chance, but I need this to fuel for my passion. It'll be interesting to see if there is any demand for the kind of content I create.
Share on Google Plus

About Rak

I'm an engineer who likes to write extremely long articles about games that border simulation and mainstream.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment