Project offline, stress offline, all systems nominal

I had to post this, I'm ashamed of the 9GAG watermark though
I just wanted to let you guys know that this blog and my Twitch/Youtube is about to be very active again. I handed in my semester's thesis on monday, spent the whole yesterday sleeping and in a few days, I will be posting regularly again.

I played MWO a few hours yesterday, and the difference a month made is just incredible. There's a new big bad mech roaming on the Battlefield, poptarts were hit by the nerf bat, 733C's all but disappeared and holy cow, there are LRM boats everywhere!

I'm just really happy that the development is picking up pace again and there are a lot of things to look forward to, starting with Launch Module and the Vindicator mid-April. I hope to see you guys on the battlefield until then. Look out for the mighty Tahribator!
Share on Google Plus

About Rak

I'm an engineer who likes to write extremely long articles about games that border simulation and mainstream.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment