Systems still operational!

Some of you may have thought "Jeez, another blogger burned out after the initial productivity . . ." but I promise that is not the case. I'm just incredibly time-stressed! There's a project I have to finish within a month and on top of that caught a terrible cold, which left me unproductive for the last few days. I can barely play MWO in the evenings.

So that means there will be less posts per week for the next month. I think a little break from MWO is also in order, considering the state the UI 2.0 is in.

Anyways, I'll try to sneak in a few posts and guides as usual, I might even stream once in a while. Until then, keep brawling!
Share on Google Plus

About Rak

I'm an engineer who likes to write extremely long articles about games that border simulation and mainstream.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment