Finally Live!

I've been thinking about starting a blog about MWO for a long time. I've been a quite regular poster on forums and Reddit and there have been posts that I wished I could save for future, before they disappeared in the chaotic environment of the forums or the Reddit's unsearchable graveyards.

Now, with this blog, I can gather everything I write in a single plate for others to consume and interact. MWO has a dedicated playerbase, but it doesn't really have a presence outside of Reddit and forums. I hope this blog will encourage others to do the same and keep the game alive by spreading the word.

I hope you enjoy your stay and come back regularly.

Rak aka Tahribator
Share on Google Plus

About Rak

I'm an engineer who likes to write extremely long articles about games that border simulation and mainstream.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment